The Children's Museum of Acadiana (CMA) is a hands-on participatory museum serving children and their families, schools, and community organizations by providing interactive exhibits, special services, performances, and workshops.
The CMA is committed to:
- Serving the toddler to twelve-year-old age group, their families, and teachers through a variety of participatory exhibits, and programs which cover a broad range of subjects.
- Creating and providing exhibits and programs, which challenge the analytical process and encourage interaction with real objects in the areas of human development and cultural understanding.
- Reaching a broad audience and fostering imagination, curiosity, questioning, and realism.
- Enhancing and extending the school curriculum.
- Supporting a diverse staff and Board of Directors who share a commitment to children and who bring creativity and expertise to the CMA.